Friday, November 12, 2010

Earring Holder


Thank you to my sister in law, Lizzie, for having so many earrings and inspiring me to make this project.  I walked into Lizzie's room about a month and a half ago and saw over 30 pairs of earrings laid out on her dresser top.  She couldn't see them in the jewelry box and therefore never worse some.  So my brain went "!!!!!!!!!"  She needed a solution and her birthday was coming.  I searched the internet and found a great tutorial for exactly what I wanted. Check out the tutorial HERE.


I made some more for my Mother in Law who wanted them backless.  This added the option for her to put in some dangle post back earrings too, not just the hook post kind.  Also this one would let the wall color show through.

Instead of a picture hanger, I thought the grosgrain would look cute as a hanger.
Here are the earrings organized on the holder.  Told you she had a lot :o)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...