Monday, November 15, 2010

Workout Update

After finishing the actual 30 days of the 30 Day Shred, I continued doing level 3 about 3 times a week.  Even with the amount of workouts being cut in half I've still seen results.  I lost another inch on my midsection, and about 1/2 an inch on each thigh and on my hips.  I've lost 4 more pounds which has brought me within a pound of my pre baby #2 weight.  I'm hoping to continue at this pace for awhile longer and see if the results keep going.

Honestly, I still hate working out but I can deal with 25 minutes of pain if I'm getting results.  If things plateau I'm hoping to try one of Jillian's other DVD's. I'm also still not dieting, still nursing my 6 month old, and have not added any extra workouts into my week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...